• The second most populated and second largest metropolis of Canada.
• One of the most historic cities in Canada with many museums and tourist attractions.
referred to as The Canada’s “cultural capital”, Montréal is renowned
for its laidback yet lively lifestyle, attractive boulevards, thriving
creative industries, eclectic range of arts venues, live performances
• Located in the southwest of the province of Quebec and in the southeastern side of Canada.
• Population: ~4 million
• Four-season weather: Montreal has a distinct four-season continental climate with warm summers and cold, snowy winters.
• Best life index in the continent:
Canada ranks well above the OECD average in housing, subjective
well-being, personal security, health status, social connections,
environmental quality, jobs and earnings, education and skills.